maandag 22 juli 2013

Hooray for today // Dour festival 2013





You can also find the pictures on my "Hooray for today" pinterest board ! 

Everyday I will try to post a "Hooray for today" photo card. The pictures on the card are made by me or my friends/family with my smartphone. You can see it as an "instagram/instacam" post, but  much better ! 


If you have a question about the pictures, where they've been taking etc... just ask !
I'll hope you will enjoy it ! 




The gang 

So okay, I'm cheating with this hooray for today post. It's not of one day but five days! 

For the first time in my life I went to the Dour festival with some friends from wednesday till sunday. We had a lot of fun and it was extremely hot! We did everything to cool down, water was very essential! 

But despite the heat, I really enjoyed myself and I already look forward to the next year edition!

With love,
Charlotte.X