donderdag 18 oktober 2012

My outfit // City proof cardigan










striped shirt (h&m), golden earrings (new look), black boots (unknown), black bag (theit by pilgerbags), black skinny  jeans (zara), purple cardigan (pimpkie), yellow pin bird (lily), 
"I'm still saving for my birkin bag" bag (lily), black hat (vintage, 
grey woolen scarf (zara), black  nail polish (gosh)


Hi there

This week I went with my class to Gent, to see some culture and to see the exposition of Pieter De Bruyne at the Design Museum. I will tell you more about this day very soon! But first, what was I wearing? It's getting grey, it's getting colder... it's CARDIGAN TIME!!!

So the cardigan was a gift from a good friend of mine. The hat is vintage, used the be the hat of my grandfather so it's really old. The boots are new, they have no label. You know, labels aren't so important to me. They can be very beautiful but labels can be so U G L Y. I'm sorry, that's how I feel about it. But this boots are quality boots, real leather and all! And the yellow bird is the "cherry" on top.  Otherwise would I look like a depressing black person. So, what do you think of this look?

With love
Charlotte.X

PS: Pictures made by Mitte De Wolf.